Chad and Ben came home the other day and said they wanted to get me new pots and pans for our 11th anniversary and Mother's Day combined. Most people wouldn't find that very exciting but I sure did. I needed to choose between the Rachael Ray Stainless Steel or her anodized set. I have wanted to go back to stainless steel for quite a while now. So, after reading reviews I decided to go for the stainless steel. I can't wait to cook on them now. Hopefully they are as good as the ones I grew up cooking on.
Feeling a little guilty since we said we weren't going to do gifts for each other, Ben and I decided to trade in the Gameboy Advance. Ben was so excited to finally be able to get his dad the Nintendo DS. Now Ben and his dad can play games against each other whenever they want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh yay... your boys are treating you right. Craig was commenting to me the other day that he wished Mother's Day and our anniversary (12 this year!) on the 18th didn't fall so close together. I told him... just combine them. I won't be getting new pots and pans so is it ok if I envy yours? Happy Mother's Day and Happy 11 Year Anniversary, by the way!
Your sure can envy mine if you would like. It's kind of nice to have them so close because then I usually get one better gift than a couple small things. Unless we say no gifts to each other then I'm okay if he surprises me with a smaller gift. BTW, Happy Anniversary early to you.
Thanks. ;) And Happy Mother's Day to you! Hope you had a good day today.
Post a Comment