Sunday, June 8, 2008



School finally is over for the year. Ben was rather excited but also sad at the same time. He really connected with his teacher and he realizes that with going into 1st grade this fall means he will have a different teacher. Anyway, now that school is out it was time to have our first real summer cut. I thought that we used a number one on the clippers last summer but after taking the first strip, realized we only went down to a two. Mom is adjusting to it being this short; Ben and Dad really like it this way. Guess I'll be giving trims every two weeks now to keep it up. Does it look too short??

4 comments:

Lani said...

Honestly, it looks great. He has a perfectly shaped head. I vote, not too short. And even if it was... the nice thing is hair grows back.

Mrs Starling said...

Aaron would say it's not short enough....but I think it looks just cute! I agree with Lani on the head-shape. That's one thing the starlings have going for them....they all have a nice head shape!

Jill said...

Thanks for the support. I wasn't so sure after I did it but now that I've had a day I really like it. I agree with Jami, the starlings have a great shaped head.

Melissa said...

Hmm...I don't think you'd say that about my head if it were shaved! LOL! :) I agree with everyone here! Ben looks great with his new haircut! He's so cute anyway... :)