Saturday, November 29, 2008

Little Ben and Big Ben

On Saturday, we went to visit Big Ben with Little Ben. It was so nice to get to spend a little bit of time with Gma and Gpa Colson. Chad needed to do a few updates to Grandpa's laptop while we were up there. Big Ben was up to his jokes again. He told Little Ben to come sit on the foot rest of his chair, he wanted to hug him with his legs. Ben didn't want to because he said the footrest wouldn't stay up, but Gpa insisted that it wouldn't fall down. Ben went over sat down and plop to the floor he went. Gpa got a kick out of that one. I'm kicking myself now because I forgot to take my camera with me to get some pictures of them together.

1 comment:

Lani said...

So glad that Big Ben still has his sense of humor in spite of all he's been through. Nice you were able to spend some time with him. It always seems like I never have my camera when I need it, either. Somehow, it seems like I still have a million and one pictures, though. ;)