Monday, December 15, 2008

Disney World





Chad, Ben and I just spent a wonderful week in Orlando with another family. We rented a 5 bedroom, 4 bath house with a great pool and hottub. Exactly what we needed after long days at the parks. Oh how I wish we were still there. The temperatures there were in the 70's for the most part. Returning home to strong winds and temp's in the single digits is not what I was looking forward to. Here are few pics of our trip. I'll have to add some video later of Ben before a rollercoaster and then after he went on it.








2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oooo! Looks like you had a nice time and those short-sleeved shirts look mighty fine! Sorry you had to come back to this frigid place! Now I understand why some people actually migrate south for the winters! So tempting right now!!!! Blech!

Lani said...

Looks like you had a blast. How fun.